Hey there, trick vapers! Today, trick vaper Aaron Tillmann explains you how to make Shark Bends. In order to perform this cool trick, you should already know how to bend. You can find a tutorial out of the AMT-VAPE series in our my-eLiquid Youtube Channel. SharkBends turn sharply around the curve with the right mouth movement. Don't be disappointed if it doesn't work right away. Keep practicing!
Important: Keep doors and windows closed for better results
A small reminder for bending:
- Place your hand in front of your mouth. Movement is done before you can see the ring.
- Push your hand forward with palm open.
- If you want to make a bigger ring, hold your hand exactly behind it and push it forward. This automatically widens the ring and gives it more spin.
- If you want to make the ring even bigger, push it with both hands. But beware: it also makes the ring thinner.
- If you follow the ring by hand, you can also make 180° to 360° turns, depending on how solid the vapor is.
Setup for Vape Tricks: X-Cube II with own coils and 9 Hells atomizer 0,6 Ohm // 0,35 mm Kanthal wire// VG/PG ratio 90/10 my-eLiquid
Write us how it worked out for you and if you rule the shark bends now!
Thanx for watching and sharing :) VAPE ON!!!
Some cool pics so you can learn the Shark Bends more quickly: